Pure Cocoa Body Butter Massage
Winter in Canberra
The best treatment we are created for the body massage and skin treatment together. Pure Cocoa butter have a numerous nutrients, vitamin E and Vitamin K, Choline, Copper, Magnesium and iron to help antioxidant.
Copper is popular skin care ingredient for supporting healthy collagen and elastin levels for supple, bouncy skin. Pure cocoa butter is high fatty acids and deeply hydrates the skin. Pure cocoa contains oleic, palmitic, and stearic acids, all of which nourish the skin. This makes cocoa butter a wonderful addition to moisturiser, body lotion and lip balms.
Pure cocoa butter help reduce stretch marks and scars used during pregnancy and postpartum, it can help to lessen the severity of stretch marks.Many mamas believe that cocoa butter can ease the stretch marks struggle by boosting elasticity and replenishing essential hydration.
Capital Wellness is the ONLY Choice Advantage provider for Medibank Insurance in the North of Canberra.
For HICAPs on Medibank, you can only claim the 60-minute massage. Going higher may require you to pay a gap fee.
The rebate varies depending on your insurance policy and you must have a Medibank Extras cover. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your insurance policy or click here for more information.
You can choose
A remedial massage:
- Remedial Massage to treat muscles that are damaged,Knotted, tense or immobile. It is useful for a number of problems that effect the muscles, tendons. Massage therapists will employ a variety of massage techniques such as deep tissue release, trigger point therapy, myofascial and joint mobilisation. Remedial massage most focus on the problem area.
- Deep tissue Massage is a longer process of getting the muscles to relax so the massage therapist can get to lower layer of connective tissue. It involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep stroke to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues. This helps to break up scar tissue that forms following an injury and reduce muscle tension.Increases delivery of blood and oxygen.
- Relaxation Massage is achieved by using the full hands of the therapist in a gentle manner over the skin following the muscle contours of the body. There should be no pain involved during relaxation massage. Gentle kneading, and long stroking rhythmic movement produce many benefits to the client overall health and well-being.
What to Expect
Before the massage, our therapists will provide a full consultation, asking you various questions about your health and lifestyle. This is to ensure the treatment is right for you and that we have a proper understanding of what’s causing the pain.
You’ll be asked to remove your clothes and keep your underwear on. You will lie on the table face down and our massage therapists will cover you with towels to keep you warm.
Our Remedial Massage involves working the soft tissue of the body, to ease day-to-day stresses as well as any tension or pain, and to promote relaxation. The massage therapist will use different techniques to locate and treat the injured area of the body, using creams or oils to assist the process.
At all times, our therapists will ensure your comfort and well-being, adjusting the pressure and intensity of the massage based on your specific needs and preferences. We understand that each body is different, and we strive to create a personalized experience that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Massage therapies are generally safe and effective, but there are moments when it’s not safe for a person to receive certain therapeutic massage techniques. In some cases, our massage therapists can still provide the massage by modifying the treatment based on your condition or by avoiding any affected areas of the body.
Several conditions could respond adversely to a massage, including
- Contagious conditions, whether viral or parasitic
- Inflammation/swelling from an injury
- Recent surgery or fractures
- Skin conditions such as burns, blisters, rashes, or severe sunburns
- Nausea or dizziness
- Deep vein thrombosis
- High blood pressure
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
What will you get to massage in 30 minutes?
What will you get to massage in 45minutes?
What will you get to massage in 60minutes?
30 minutes $69
45 minutes $90
60 minutes $120
90 minutes $175
120 minutes $190
Start from 1 January 2024 Price not included GST
After The Massage
- Stay hydrated.
- Rest for at least 24 hours so your muscles have time to repair. If you have to stay on the go, be sure to take it easy and avoid any over-exertion.
- Do some light stretching.
- If you’re sore, you can take a cold shower or a warm bath with Epsom salts. Avoid hot water as that can increase inflammation.
- Have a light snack and skip heavy meals.
- Plan ahead so you can focus on relaxing for the rest of the day.
- Listen to your body. If you experience any severe discomfort or pain after the massage, contact your massage therapist or healthcare provider.