Aromatherapy Oil Massage
A favourite massage of our regular customers is the Aromatherapy Oil Massage. This lavish massage experience combines the therapeutic benefits of touch therapy with the healing properties of essential oils. These oils are applied to the body through an ancient therapeutic method of pressure point massage that we use with the Swedish Massage technique.
This is a marvellous treatment for rewarding yourself after a long day of work or travel as it’s found to stimulate blood flow and lymph fluid.
Your health and well-being are our main priority, so we make sure to use all-natural and high-quality essential oils derived from plants, leaves, and flowers. The exact essential oils used in the massage are carefully selected to complement your body’s needs and provide a calming and rejuvenating effect on the senses.
As the massage progresses, you’ll feel your muscles relax and your mind will start to calm. The gentle pressure and warmth of the massage will help improve blood flow and soothe sore muscles. In addition to the physical benefits, the aromatherapy oils used in the massage provide a range of emotional benefits. The scents can help uplift your mood, reduce anxiety, and promote a sense of calm and well-being.
You can select essential oils with one is suit you the most. We are provide Thai essentials oil for your special relaxing day.
Our essential oil
Thai wild water plum (Mok) essential oil helps promote optimism and happiness, and promote the concentration of attention and memory.
Jasmines essential oil is help to reduce stress and anxiety, increases energy levels, clear headaches, reduce PMS symptoms and promote better sleep
Blue Lotus essential oil can help reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep quality, and boost cognitive function.
An Aromatherapy Oil Massage:
- Stimulates blood flow and lymph fluid.
- Enhances mental well-being.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Soothes tension in the muscles.
What to Expect
Before the massage, our therapists will provide a full consultation, asking you various questions about your health and lifestyle to determine your needs and choose the perfect essential oil blend. This is to ensure the treatment is right for you and that we have a proper understanding of what your needs are.
You’ll be asked to remove your clothes and keep your underwear on. You will lie on the table face down and our massage therapists will cover you with towels to keep you warm.
Our skilled massage therapists then use long, flowing strokes with gentle to medium pressure to massage the oil into your skin, releasing tension and promoting relaxation.
What Is An Aromatherapy Oil Massage Good For?
Our Aromatherapy Oil Massage is designed for maximum relaxation, which we achieve not only through touch but also the sense of smell. This technique is great for addressing:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Relieving muscle tension and pain
- Improving circulation
- Boosting immunity
- Enhancing emotional well-being
- Promoting relaxation and sleep quality
- Alleviating symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Balancing the body’s energy
- Providing a sense of calm and relaxation
After The Massage
After your Aromatherapy Oil Massage, you’ll be allowed to dress in private. We will provide a hot towel for you to clean up and remove any residual oil or cream used for the massage.
For the final touch, we offer herbal tea and water so that you’re fully relaxed, hydrated, and ready to go back to your activities.
Massages, in general, promote detoxification, boost circulation, and provide an overall sense of relaxation. Depending on the type of massage you receive, you may even feel some soreness and tenderness, which is completely normal a few days after the massage. Be sure to always follow any instructions or advice provided by your massage therapist.
Here are a few things you can do to maximise the benefits of your massage:
- Stay hydrated.
- Rest for at least 24 hours so your muscles have time to repair. If you have to stay on the go, be sure to take it easy and avoid any over-exertion.
- Do some light stretching.
- If you’re sore, you can take a cold shower or a warm bath with Epsom salts. Avoid hot water as that can increase inflammation.
- Have a light snack and skip heavy meals.
- Plan ahead so you can focus on relaxing for the rest of the day.
- Listen to your body. If you experience any severe discomfort or pain after the massage, contact your massage therapist or healthcare provider.
- Contagious conditions, whether viral or parasitic
- Inflammation/swelling from an injury
- Recent surgery or fractures
- Skin conditions such as burns, blisters, rashes, or severe sunburns
- Nausea or dizziness
- Deep vein thrombosis
- High blood pressure
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
30 minutes $60
45 minutes $75
60 minutes $99
90 minutes $150
120 minutes $185
Start from 1 January 2024 Price not included GST